Bachmann-Psycho Overdrive! - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-27-2009   #1

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Bachmann-Psycho Overdrive!

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appeared on Sean Hannity's radio show, and sharply reiterated her calls for revolution in America, warning against the imminent dangers of tyranny under Barack Obama.
Quote:
"We are headed down the lane of economic Marxism," said Bachmann. "More quickly, Sean, than anyone could have possibly imagined. It's difficult for us to even keep up with it day to day."

"We are at the point, Sean, of revolution. And by that, what I mean, an orderly revolution -- where the people of this country wake up get up and make a decision that this is not going to happen on their watch."

"If Tim Geithner is successful under President Obama, and they move us to an international currency," Bachmann warned, "Then we have no hope of standing on our own as a sovereign nation with our own economic system. It's over. We can't do that."
Wow. She's like a newer, crazier, more paranoid version of dethroned (and dead) Idaho Congresswoman/nutball Helen Chenoweth who, in case you forgot, liked to tell people that the Federal Govt. was landing black helicopters on Idaho ranches to enforce the Endangered Species Act.

Speaking on a right-wing talk radio show in Minnesota on last Saturday, Bachmann said:

Quote:
"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us ‘having a revolution every now and then is a good thing,’ and the people – we the people – are going to have to fight back hard if we’re not going to lose our country. And I think this has the potential of changing the dynamic of freedom forever in the United States.”
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gidget.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	1147  

Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009   #2

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
rip you beleive in paying taxes and than being forced to pay more taxes is a good thing in a falling economy?
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #3

Little Village, Colorado
Mikey, I believe that John Boehner should remind his utterly insane colleague from Minnesota of the oath of office she took: "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009   #4

Portland, Oregon
Imagine if someone had called for and "orderly revolution" back in say 2004.

Cheney would have cut him down with his red light saber.
Or maybe used a FORCE CHOKE hold on him.
Mr Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #5

Little Village, Colorado
Self-awareness is good

"Well, Glenn, I have experienced that throughout my political career, being labeled a kook."
—Michele Bachmann on Glenn Beck's radio show
Old 03-30-2009   #6

Bozeman, Montana
rip. why couldn't the oooohhhh so powerful obama administration answer her question on constitutionality without needing to go back and make sure it is in fact constitutional. problem might be solved if congress read something all the way through before passing said bill in the UNITED STATES CONGRESS. zero checks and balances is unconstitutional in it self so obviously the Obama administration isn't so rightous as you thought. should be an easy question, no need to bust a nut about her asking a logical question. or unless power is vested with the president with the nessecary and proper clause? so what is it. how is it constitutional since the Obama administration couldn't answer "the pyscos" question. also she was more humble than the obama administration was about answering the question. begs the question has the Obama administration read the constitution?
Old 03-30-2009   #7

Golden, Colorado
I don't see what the problem is. We need more Bachmann's rather than the hundreds of politicians we already have who's only job, apparently, is to hand us the lube.
blutzski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #8

Little Village, Colorado
Quote:
how is it constitutional since the Obama administration couldn't answer "the pyscos" question. also she was more humble than the obama administration was about answering the question. begs the question has the Obama administration read the constitution?
Gosh Mikey, Obama was a Constitutional Law professor. I'm guessing he knows lots more about the Constitution than a 22 yr old from Casper with a little community college education. Just a guess...
Old 03-30-2009   #9

Bozeman, Montana
rip this was an obvious bias against anybody not for the Obama Administration. try the positive shit if you want to push how god worthy the new administration is. This makes them look like jokers with Geithner playing the cards. This is the same dude who wrote the bonuses into the aig bailout and than took them back.

also when has Obama had time to read the shit hes passing?hes been on more TV than Bill Cosby. seriously shit when is he going to start being president?

and whats up with the personal attacks? You couldn't answer the question either. you are acting like geithner getting all mad and butt hurt. grow up rip.
Old 03-30-2009   #10

Little Village, Colorado
Quote:
also when has Obama had time to read the shit hes passing withall the media time. shit when is he going to start being president?
I'm encouraged by the FACT that this president actually can read at an adult level, and doesn't require lots of pictures to get him through a book.

When is he going to start being president? That is absolutely laughable on its face. Thank you for my morning chucklefest! Keep up the stellar work!