ATTN: mike and dan - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-18-2009   #1

x, x
Paddling Since: x
ATTN: mike and dan

Sorry guys, I can't have anymore fun with you. admins locked it out.

Seriously though, I am just kidding. I love this place and like to help it get out of hand sometimes. lucky for you, its all done now. I will be moving on. it is too bad people cant just read and laugh along. I see there point though, it is a public form and they don't want people reading this stuff.

Sorry to the admins and the users of this site, if you were offended I appologize. truly

Feel free to pm me any more shots you might have.

ps: please delete my comments on that last post. I don't want it to be veiwed in a negative mannor.

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009   #2

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
yeah nobody can have a little fun.... keep it up bobby.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #3

Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
Hahaa,he said "tyrannical tea-bagger"......
BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009   #4

x, x
dude let it go, I am not trying to get banned and my thoughts are too much for this place. I would love to go at it, but it's all in good fun. I started it, I am apologizing. I am done, don't push me, you will fall.
Old 02-18-2009   #5

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbuilds View Post
dude let it go, I am not trying to get banned and my thoughts are too much for this place. I would love to go at it, but it's all in good fun. I started it, I am apologizing. I am done, don't push me, you will fall.
Bob,

You are a completely delusional person. I also don't want to be banned, but being called a homo is BS. If you can't reply in a civil manner, why reply. Yes, my tea-baggin comment was far, but I was pushed. Asking the admins to erase your comments is about as lame as its gets. I meant what I said and I won't take it back. People like you make the rest of the buzzards looks like douche bags. Yes, I like jokes just as much as anyone, but I don't know you and you don't know me so we should leave it at that. I have never attacked anyone on here without being attacked first, that is just not my style.

Don't push me either fucker....

Yours Truly,
Tyrannical Tea bagger
DanRauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #6

Land of Lovin, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Obviously TGR has a MUCH higher standard of tyranny...
Jensjustduckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #7

x, x
Dan, just to clarify, it was not your comments or mikes that threw up the flag, they were mine. It takes serious thought to cut someone down like I do, your not on my level of insult so don't flatter yourself. In regards to the fall I was talking to the pooh ball. I am done with the other thread but it looks like the admins have approved our bickering of personal attacks, tag, you're it, but remember you've been warned. I don't want you to start cyber-crying just because you're a homo. you are going to love me after this next one so choose your weapons carefully. I want you to know, I am like an apache indian mixed with some Pol Pot and tele-tubby. It's gonna get worse......

consider this the calm before the storm, I am willing to be the bigger man here and walk away, but I love a good verbal assault.

Love you like a boyfriend.
bob

ps: the buzzards are not douches, most of these people are cool with a good sense of humor, leave them out of this, I prefer to snipe you off one by one, Mike you can play too now that it's been approved. I would also like to add, arguing on the internet is a lot like winning the special olympics, even when I win....

We should go boating sometime, I am awesome in primetime.
Old 02-18-2009   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbuilds View Post
.....It takes serious thought to cut someone down like I do, your not on my level...
Quote:
but remember you've been warned. I don't want you to start cyber-crying just because you're a homo....
What level is that? 6th grade Level? Shut up, dude. Your acting like a moron. What? Are you trying to be all edgy since your scathing review of the Grand Canyon Imax film. Do you feel like your on some kind of roll or somethin?

Go back to being the same old, struggling nose-plug salesman, bob.
El quapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009   #9

x, x
HEY, HEY, El guano thanks for joining the show. I appreciate the personal attack.

This has nothing to do with the GC posts but thanks for the cock sucks. In return to your wise ass comments, you're going to have to do better than that. I feel that I am on at least an 8th grade level. I don't realy want to play this game I was just giving Dan some more shit. I am glad you want to dance though. it's been awhile...

you're up.
Old 02-18-2009   #10

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Somebody hasn't taken their meds in a while...
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote