as Nelson says "haa haa" - Mountain Buzz

Old 12-13-2008   #1

as Nelson says "haa haa"

as I recall.... a couple months ago I mentioned that Obama was dirty, and that he had ties with multiple scandals...

Well... Blagojevich just got arrested, and now there are more and more ties being linked to our future president. Hmm....Scandals, corruption, man....

Main stream media is very careful not to try to tie them together much, but it keeps getting harder and harder... one of Obams's staunchest supporters...

I mean, come on... who is willing to make a phone call to your cabinet member and ask for money(or rather why they are not promising money for the senate seat) unless they are quite (and I mean quite) comfortable with them?

Congrats, we elected someone who belongs in prison....

I will be the first person therefore to say

I TOLD YOU SO.

14kayaking2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2008   #2

timbuktu, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Damn, you must be the only other person in Summit County that listens and reads something other than what they want you to hear. Congratulations on the independence of your thought process!
yarmonymatoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #3

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14kayaking2 View Post
Well... Blagojevich just got arrested, and now there are more and more ties being linked to our future president.
Can you please be more specific?

Dude, you haven't proved anything. How does your theory work around this:
ROD BLAGOJEVICH said that the consultants (Advisor B and another consultant are believed to be on the call at that time) are telling him that he has to “suck it up” for two years and do nothing and give this “motherfucker [the President-elect] his senator. Fuck him. For nothing? Fuck him.” ROD BLAGOJEVICH states that he will put [Senate Candidate 4]” in the Senate “before I just give fucking [Senate Candidate 1] a fucking Senate seat and I don’t get anything.

Later in the conversation, ROD BLAGOJEVICH said he knows that the President-elect wants Senate Candidate 1 for the Senate seat but “they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. Fuck them.” [from the criminal indictment]
So where is Obama's guilt in this? Or anyone on his staff? Again, be specific.
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2008   #4
sj

White Guy arested. Black guy guilty. Got it.
sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #5

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj View Post
White Guy arested. Black guy guilty. Got it.

its funny that association means nothing these days. even if obama wasn't involved look what people he associates with and understand that he is more than likely no different. it takes an ass to befriend another ass. if you get my drift.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #6

Grand Junction, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
14kayaking2,
Come one, guilt by association? You can do better than that! Here's a question: Have any of your friends, or, better yet, your fellow workers or classmates or whatever group you'd care to insert ever done something like, say, bribe the boss, cheat on a test, shoplift? If they have, then you're going down too, sucka!!

Give us specifics before blanket generalizations.
Old 12-15-2008   #7
sj

So Caspermike if I follow your lodjic. Since a few Wyoming men diddle sheep. I am suppose to beleive all Wyoming men diddle sheep? Oh wait your right I stand corrected. Guilt by association does make complex issues so much easier to grasp kinda like a sheeps hind quarters. But being you are from Casper you would be the expert there. sj
Old 12-15-2008   #8

Grand Junction, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Guilt by association or guilt by geography?
Old 12-15-2008   #9
sj

Thers not a lot to work with here help me out.
Old 12-15-2008   #10

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
sj that was stupid as hell. the whole diddle sheep shit isn't really true from what i hear. unless you of coarse are in town. to take what i said about guilty by association and turn it into some geography shit is wack. i could compare you to whitechocolate or whislte women, hell i might as well start to throw turkey legs right now.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote