A Reply to All Posts - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-14-2009   #1

pine, Colorado
Paddling Since: 93
A Reply to All Posts

How Obama got Elected:

Obama ran on a ticket of "change", no great policies or agendas, just I'm not Bush, I'm not of the same party that gave us the last 8 years. He didn't say shit and it won him the election. Well we should give Palin some credit too....

Economic Crisis- Who's to Blame?

Look in the mirror, our economy has been based on spending borrowed money from the government(deficit) to individuals with credit cards and home loans. Now people aren't paying back loans so lenders aren't lending money to people who can't afford to pay it back. Hence we aren't buying the things we couldn't afford in the first place! Is it really a recession or just the economy/market correcting itself. And why the hell is the government bailing out these failed business models, let them fail and be built back up from the ground or bought out by another corporation that can run them successfully. Look at how extravigantly we live in this country big homes, big cars, televisions, ski passes, cell phones, computers, etc. and most people buy it on borrowed money. What would every household look like if people had to save for their purchases? humm...

Supreme court overturns cynanide ban-

I say we send them bottled water from wells near the mining for them to drink while there in court/chambers and see how that effects their decisions. Government is awfully big and needs lots of tax revenue to support itself and can get a lot more money from mining corporations than private individuals to support itself. This explains many government decisions as far as development, drilling and mining.

Jay H-I need a plumber-
Mike Lambert, High Country Plumbing, lives in Littleton
720-333-1972 tell him Mark Hilbert of World Famous Pine Builders gave you the number

Palestine vs. Israel - This one should end in our great-great-grandchildrens lifetime. I don't care as long as it stays over there. More importantly how are they going to fix the Broncos shitty defense and when's this whiney ass crybaby Quarterback going to grow up and maybe lead this team start winning games, damn I miss Plumber. I also have a feeling we'll see number 19 in the rafters before we ever see him on the ice again. Avs suck, Broncos suck, rivers are frozen let's talk politics...

Responsible Dog Ownership-
I have two dogs that go everywhere with me, that being said, there are some places dogs shouldn't be unattended. Dogs need attention and to be watched, especially around kids and other dogs. If you are sledding with your two kids are you really paying attention to your dog? Or if you have 4 dogs are you really paying attention to all of them? My Chow/Lab doesn't like kids, so no taking her to the kiddie park. My puppy Pit/Lab is growing up fast so keep your damn out of control dog away from my boat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	percy hanna.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	940  

class 3 felon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009   #2

Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
My Answer To Everything

We need more river nymphs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hot chick.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	941  
ecarlson972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #3

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Mmmm, river nymphs. My gonads agree.
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009   #4

pine, Colorado
Why are you posting pictures of your sister?

WE need more nymphs, only YOU can get more nymphs, I'm off the market...remember, sorry ladies. I need a job or someone to float with this weekend for Master P's river training. Don't make me call Chris.

I'm contemplating whether we should head to Casper and Float the North Platte with the Republicans or go to Durango and Float the Animas with the Democrats or should we bring them together on say the Arkansas for the Mountain Buzz Political Float Convention
Old 01-14-2009   #5

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
CLASS3 the rivers frozen solid but cody wyoming should be running good(+ a hot springs half way down)
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #6

Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Maybe we could get a boxing ring and Durango Steve and Caspermike could finally settle their differences.
ecarlson972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #7

pine, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecarlson972 View Post
Maybe we could get a boxing ring and Durango Steve and Caspermike could finally settle their differences.
There Differences? or Ours?
Old 01-14-2009   #8

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecarlson972 View Post
If we settled our differences, who would annoy and entertain you in the off season?
Old 01-14-2009   #9

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
come on why fight my brother, he didn't #1 take a beer given as a gift shake it up and try to dump in the trash but ended up spraying old E on everybodies burgers. #2 hes not a muslim extremist trying to kill one of us.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #10

B.F.E., Wyoming
Mike lets figure out a time that works and lets hit that shit! We need to go lap John C. a couple of times too.
freexbiker is offline   Reply With Quote