420 Colorado - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-07-2012   #1

Silt, Colorado
420 Colorado

Hello Colorado..welcome to the new life of legal 420....!

riverscum2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012   #2

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
That's awsome unfortunately here in Montana voters are not quite as smart. The majority of the state voted and basically killed the medical marijunace industry overnight. Can only grow for 6 patients and they can not make a profit thanks to the bill that 73% signed also this state is against lower insurance premiums it looks like.

So when does the bill come through that prescription drug companies can't make a profit....

Overall I'm glad Ruinme didn't get elected and I really hope to not see that scum on any international state besides locked up in a body block for public humiliation.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #3
don't bogart that

Frosted Flakes N of Baytuckey, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I am over joyed with the decision to allow marijuana to be legalized, I hope that they sell it in the liquor stores. I can't wait to go down to the store and shop. New Years will be better than Christmas!!!!!!
rpludwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012   #4

Bisters, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2002
Big Revenues for CO

It'll be interesting to see how quickly the federal government gets involved. If they don't crack down on CO, then I think there'll be no turning back & other western states will follow. Last time I was in Denver I was blown away by how many dispensaries had dudes spinning signs on the side walk. I hear dispensaries now out number liquor stores in Denver, I this true?
jmacn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #5

On the Highway, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Dispensaries out number Starbucks and McDonalds - combined - in the city limits of Denver.
bldrmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #6

Kalispell, Montana
Paddling Since: 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
That's awsome unfortunately here in Montana voters are not quite as smart. The majority of the state voted and basically killed the medical marijunace industry overnight. Can only grow for 6 patients and they can not make a profit thanks to the bill that 73% signed also this state is against lower insurance premiums it looks like.
People are so easily swayed.

It's odd that the same voters who approved medical marijuana in 2008 voted to affirm the Legislature's overarching decision to gut it.

Fickle fools.

I don't smoke, but I'm tired of this "war on drugs" that we waste millions on.
MT4Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #7

Bisters, Oregon
Maybe it's due to the communities I find myself in, but I have a hard time finding anyone under 60 these days who still has a hang-up about pot. I'd love to see the billions spent keeping the public "safe" from marijuana or punishing offenders invested in education. We rarely hear about the war that has been raging in Mexico. I dream of the day when prohibition is truly over and we start treating our friends in Mexico with the same respect we treat our friends in Canada. Mexico deserves to be free of the violence caused by our insatiable appetite for drugs. People will continue to use no matter what, that's pretty clear. Why not make money and teach kids about the harmful consequences that drugs and alcohol cause? Not to mention how badass it would be to boat all over Mexico and Central America without a bunch of druglords running the show...
Old 11-07-2012   #8
gh

pnw, Colorado
The battle between the fed and CO and Washington will be very interesting. Tough to build an industry if you cant deposit the money in the bank. This should force the issue, wonder where it will go now.
Old 11-07-2012   #9

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
CO is a tester state, and the Fed won't do anything at first. The regulation system in CO for medical cannabis is the best of all states who have med cannabis. Its the reason why the Feds havent cracked down on dispensaries here in CO compared to CA dispensaries. The Fed will see how the reg system turns out for recreational use, and if CO proves it can safely regulate, grow and sell cannabis we'll see the dominoes start falling in other states. When the huge tax revenues start rolling in the Fed and banks will be fawning over themselves to get a piece of the profits.
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #10

Bisters, Oregon
Prohibition of alcohol ended at the state level first. CO and WA are leading the way...