So what will you be ridin on this winter?
I'm a cat guy. I don't bleed green but they make a good product. The only one close to the cats - IMO is the new ski-doo stuff.
The ride this year will be a arctic cat m-8 black with the 153" track. I know the oil pump will need to be turned down they all seem to need it. I have been at the cat factory for the last week and got some pretty trick advice from the racers up there. Super stoked about the 8 only drawback is that it is not the m-10!
The pile of parts that will go on her.
- a new old hood, I put the stock one on shelf until needed.
- v-force 3 reeds
- slp can
- speedworks air intake kit
- 3" bar risers
- 2 1/2 in camplast track 3 pitch
- new old bumper
- high flow airbox
- new clutchin than that of stock.
- fox float shox
- ecu relocation kit and a extra set of hand warmers - hook the warmers up to the head light - no headlight but when the hood gets removed by a roll or a tree or a roll into a tree the ecu will not burn up. to hook up the headlight just swap the wires.
- teather switch - every year this $5 part saves my $9K machine at least once!
- boss seat
- I will also polish and port this sled - lots of work but gives them that last little bit!
- a high air flow clutch kit - keeps the clutches cool.
That is it - I should have her together about x-mass or so. Until then my 06 m-7 should take me where I want to go.