Mountain Buzz banner

Need Skier's and Boarder's

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Toni 
#1 ·
I am making a short film for a project this winter and need some talented athletes to feature in this. I will be stopping at several resorts in only a 2 week window of shooting. I will be at the following resorts to film whatever I can.

January 21, 2011
Winter Park, CO

January 22, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

January 23, 2011
Vail, CO

January 24, 2011
Steamboat Springs

Then I will be in
- Park City, UT
- Canyons, UT
- Brighton, UT
- Alta, UT
- Snowbasin, UT
- Powder Mountain, UT

Dates for Utah will be provided for a later time. The more footage I get for this the better and easier it will be for me. Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

See less See more
#11 ·
I can't wait to back to Snowbasin, glad to see someone respond. I learned to ski at Basin when I was a kid, one of my favorite resorts to this day.
Pay no attention to these low post Jongs.. I will show you some sweet pow stashes at Winter Park......
Sounds good, never been to Winter Park before so it should be exciting.

I'll go any where if your from colorado you can ski/ride. So don't BS, lets go ride.
I ski, I grew up in Utah for the first 20 years of my life then have lived all over the world since then.

Let me know when you are wanting to shred it up....
Which location?
come to loveland
wasn't planning on it but if I don't get a lot of responses from other people at other resorts I will consider going there.

#12 ·
Depending on what you're looking for, I've got a 9 year old boy that rips. We've got Copper/Winter Park Passes, so could potentially be there the 21st. He started landing 360s in the terrain park last year and is a great all mountain skier. Copper has some terrain parks and a half pipe if you'd consider going there as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.