Thinking about moving the great state of Colorado! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Lost & Found

Old 04-07-2016   #1

Bazzaro, Free
Paddling Since: 2020
Thinking about moving the great state of Colorado!

Over the last couple months it has became apparently clear that I can work from any location. The problem is that it will be next to impossible to increase my bottom line.

So in an effort to fund my increasing addiction to paddle sports I'm moving to CO. Ya see you guys can't seem to take care of your shit. Lost tents, boats, cameras, and now a dry suit. I figure that every couple years I would just find the gear I need right where the last guy lost track of it. Next to the river! Right were I like to be.

Ok, so I'm not moving there but I'm planning a 2 month stay. If all goes well I should be resupplied. Hehehehe weeeeee. Free shit here I come!

dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2016   #2

fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
the drysuit is in arizona, you should go there instead. long boating season, ocean front property. weed is legal and thats where all the biggest douchebags are moving to! hurry up now!
jortsKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016   #3

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Wait till we start seeing the "lost boat" posts, I'm always amazed how folks part with their crafts.

If your looking to save a buck and still enjoy good boating, may I suggest, West Virginia. While there is alot less lost gear, you'll be able to afford new stuff because rent is dirt cheap. It's Morel season and the ramps are out, you probably won't need to buy groceries till August.
k2andcannoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2016   #4

Bazzaro, Free
Quote:
Originally Posted by jortsKing View Post
thats where all the biggest douchebags are moving to! hurry up now!
Thanks jortsking.

Great advice! Butt....

Douchebags are the second bestest right now! Right now I'm into Coloradans that get soooo rocky mountain high that they lose their shit. Ya know what I mean?? If I find something with your name on it, I'll try to contact you before wearing it into the ground. So this is my warning, "make sure your contact info is readable or its mine!
Old 04-08-2016   #5

Bazzaro, Free
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2andcannoli View Post
Wait till we start seeing the "lost boat" posts, I'm always amazed how folks part with their crafts.
Me too. I also find it crazy on how many ppl think it no biggie to litter up an environment with no real thought to how screwed up it is. Tents not anchored blowing into the river beds, kayaks deteriorating in the river, and such is no different than breaking glass on a beach or pooping in the sand. Its just bad practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2andcannoli View Post
If your looking to save a buck and still enjoy good boating, may I suggest, West Virginia.
I've been to the east and I'm still working on that skin rash. Your right, about food situation but housing is way harder to find. Just not a lot of long term public parking.
Old 04-08-2016   #6

fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
if only west virginia and colorado bordered each other! see you beautiful disasters on the river!
jortsKing is offline   Reply With Quote