Hey AHRA sent you a pm

paulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2017   #22

silverthorne, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2015
lost oars 6/11/2017

Hi I lost both oars to our boat in Seidels suckhole on June 11th. They were SGG cataract oars white with Magnum black blades 7". They have my name stacy forest and Kevin Pilrgrim on it. They were held on by clips that detached when the boat flipped. Please let me know if they are turned into you and please log in your system.
sforestmtngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017   #23

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforestmtngirl View Post
Hi I lost both oars to our boat in Seidels suckhole on June 11th. They were SGG cataract oars white with Magnum black blades 7". They have my name stacy forest and Kevin Pilrgrim on it. They were held on by clips that detached when the boat flipped. Please let me know if they are turned into you and please log in your system.
You need to call them at (719)539-7289. I would not count on anyone in the AHRA office necessarily checking this forum regularly at the moment.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2017   #24

Salida, Colorado
Defiantly the quickest way to find out if we have found any of your lost gear is to call our office like Logan said. I check this forum on and off but not regularly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
AHRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017   #25

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2013
Hi Andrew,
You and your team are awesome, thank you for retreiving my gray RMR with frame right above Salt Lick/Five points in June.
I lost two Carlisle oars with Oar Locks, 9 footers yellow with paddles. A single chamber pump in a dark blue bag with white lettering, a Cabelas Fly rod with Orange floating fly line, a small chest fly vest mustard yellow with Cabelas 9ft leaders size 3x and a couple small fly boxes inside, and clippers on a retractor. Also a red cooler with a white lid, small size.

Charlie Sparks
spark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ark, arkansas