Main Salmon Lost glasses - Mountain Buzz
 



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2012   #1
 
Carnation, Washington
Paddling Since: 1990
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Main Salmon Lost glasses

Well not lost, I know were they are but

I left behind 2 pairs of presc glasses wire frames would love to get em back and will pay a $25 reward

1st pair
Barth Camp (not the hot springs) laying on ground close to middle of camp just at edge of rock bank

2nd pair
Lower Bull Camp above sand on high bank, large flat area next to a flat rock laying in the ground

Love to get them back
Mark
425-844-6081

RutRow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-25-2012   #2
 
MT4Runner's Avatar
 
Kalispell, Montana
Paddling Since: 1997
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,388
If you don't need glasses so badly that you take them off frequently (just guessing because I used to), you have probably done this before, and will do it again.

Look into LASIK!!!
MT4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #3
 
Rojo's Avatar
 
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 1985
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 225
Just a word of encouragement and massive thanks to anonimous...
We camped at Upper Allison around 6/27/12 and I left a pair of sandals and my wallet on the beach, planning to put them in a day bag for easy access later at Buckskin's. 20 miles down river the kind people at Buckskin's posted a note and later received my lost items, (possibly from a Boise group with a green and another white raft). They delivered items to us at Swimming Hole camp late the next day during a customer jet boat tour.
Great river people and good communications can certainly overcome problems. Kinda like this whole MB site concept...
Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-25-2012   #4
Dipshit with the most.
 
carvedog's Avatar
 
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
Just a word of encouragement and massive thanks to anonimous...
We camped at Upper Allison around 6/27/12 and I left a pair of sandals and my wallet on the beach, planning to put them in a day bag for easy access later at Buckskin's. 20 miles down river the kind people at Buckskin's posted a note and later received my lost items, (possibly from a Boise group with a green and another white raft). They delivered items to us at Swimming Hole camp late the next day during a customer jet boat tour.
Great river people and good communications can certainly overcome problems. Kinda like this whole MB site concept...
That gives me a warm fuzzy all over.
carvedog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #5
 
Carnation, Washington
Paddling Since: 1990
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT4Runner View Post
If you don't need glasses so badly that you take them off frequently (just guessing because I used to), you have probably done this before, and will do it again.

Look into LASIK!!!
well way beyond legally blind without corrective lenses. If thats important?
RutRow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012   #6
 
Carnation, Washington
Paddling Since: 1990
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
little short for glasses replacement cost

Thought I would give it another try when I found out the replacement cost of the ones at barth are going to cost me about $800

Quote:
Originally Posted by RutRow View Post
Well not lost, I know were they are but

I left behind 2 pairs of presc glasses wire frames would love to get em back and will pay a $25 reward

1st pair
Barth Camp (not the hot springs) laying on ground close to middle of camp just at edge of rock bank

2nd pair
Lower Bull Camp above sand on high bank, large flat area next to a flat rock laying in the ground

Love to get them back
Mark
425-844-6081
RutRow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #7
 
citrus heights, California
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RutRow View Post
Thought I would give it another try when I found out the replacement cost of the ones at barth are going to cost me about $800
Try Costco. If you have those where you are.
mattyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marsh creek Middlefork of the salmon and Main Salmon reuben Kayaking | Trip Planner 3 04-20-2012 03:50 PM
Lost: Shoes on Main Salmon, ID peterholcombe Lost & Found 1 07-28-2011 12:28 PM
Lost Chacos on the Main Salmon backwardsraft Lost & Found 0 08-31-2010 10:06 PM
Lost oars- Main Salmon Robin&Tim Lost & Found 0 07-04-2010 01:15 PM
Lost black glasses case containing my glasses in Waterton Canyon outdoornut Lost & Found 0 04-23-2008 09:35 PM

» Classified Ads
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.