LOST PADDLE in OBJ last fri!!! - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-23-2010   #1

buena vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
LOST PADDLE in OBJ last fri!!!

yup, chucked my paddle down da creek. last fri. there was a crew in there just after,, think it was passed on to a hiker, then maybe back to a boater?? any how: REWARD!! AT2 w "I <3 BJs" sticker on it, & demshitz sticker. fatbob 303.906.5154

fatbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2010   #2

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
We ran into a couple of hikers on Saturday who found your paddle. They asked how to get it back to you and we suggested posting it on mountainbuzz so they might post it here. He mentioned craigslist lost and found so you may want to check there.
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #3

The next zone, .
I bet if you drink your bootie beer that it will find it's way back to ya ..

Karma is waitin...
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2010   #4

SHIT! It was me who chucked it on the bank. Parker had pulled it out of a strainer below the 'meadow drop' on river right. It was on the bank at river left.

We assumed you were camping. After our two runs, we headed down to camp to look for you and let you know where the paddle was. You were gone. By that time it was late, everyone was cold, we still needed to run shuttle up to the Slate and no one in our crew wanted to hike back out there. I called JV and told him to give you my#. I had hoped to get back and get it before someone else did the next day but that hiker found it. Sounds like he looked around for you. Others at the camp said he would post it on the Buzz. Hopefully he does, or sees this thread.
Old 06-24-2010   #5

Teacher, Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbob View Post
yup, chucked my paddle down da creek. last fri. there was a crew in there just after,, think it was passed on to a hiker, then maybe back to a boater?? any how: REWARD!! AT2 w "I <3 BJs" sticker on it, & demshitz sticker. fatbob 303.906.5154
Damn, you lost the paddle that you got from me?? Bummed I couldn't run it with you guys last week...
Buckrodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010   #6

buena vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Any Hikers out there find a paddle @ Oh be Joyful or the campground?? holla!! (threezero three)906.5154
fatbob is offline   Reply With Quote