Lost ISUP near Lowman, ID - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-23-2018   #1

Boise, Idaho
Lost ISUP near Lowman, ID

Driving home to Boise from Stanley, my ISUP was strapped to the top of the car inside its very large backpack. Somewhere between Stanley and Lowman on Hwy 21, it fell off the car. Specifically, somewhere between the turnoff for Lola Creek/Beaver Creek campgrounds (which is about 18 miles NW of Stanley and near mile marker 110) and Sourdough Lodge near Lowman (mile marker 84).
The backpack and board are made by an awesome local company called Hydrus https://www.hydrusboardtech.com/
The backpack is bright blue and black. The board inside is the Paddling Yogini Limited Edition ISUP. Also inside the bag are 2 life jackets, one adult, one child. In the smaller pocket in front is the hand pump for the board and a dog life jacket. There are 2 paddles tucked in the outside pocket.
Please share this as much as you can, and if you have heard of anyone who found a paddleboard along Hwy 21 recently, please reach out. You can contact me at 218-791-4160 or [email protected]. This board is very special to me and I am hoping it finds its way home! Thank you for your help!!!

kjescobedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement