Mountain Buzz banner

Lost Coffee Mug on Rogue River

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  m.r.h. 
#1 ·
Well Wildcat Camp on the Rogue River has got me again. Let my Miir coffee mug sitting on a rock Wednesday August 14th 2019.

Again it is a white Miir coffee mug with a tree on one side and the words Rogue, Middle Fork, Owyhee, Illinois etched on the other side.

Would be a treat to get it back!

#4 ·
no luck

I stopped and walked all around the gravel bar, didn't see anything resembling a coffee mug. I was going to ask the caretaker at Foster Bar if he had any lost and found stuff, but he was really cranky because the SCAT Packer was out again due to people putting crap in their groover besides just crap and tp.

Funny side note, a guy at Whiskey Creek who lurks on here but doesn't have an account asked if I was 90Duck since he'd read I would be down there. Maybe it's the green boat with yellow "O"s on the bow? The internet has made me famous!

#6 ·
Just curious if you have called the ranger station at Smullin to see if anyone turned it in? That kind of lost stuff on a river often just gets thrown in someone's kitchen kit as river booty, but if it was unique like the one you described someone may have realized it could have sentimental value to the person who left it. I don't think Foster Bar has phone service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.