Lost & Found (L) Teva on Animas - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-13-2011   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 06
Lost & Found (L) Teva on Animas

Apparently I did not read the "is animas too high" thread. Anyway I lost my beloved left Teva just below corner pocket today after a thorough douche. Honestly it had been a few days since my last shower and the swim was skillfully refreshing.

So that is the bad news. The good news is I found a left Teva sandal just below Corner Pocket on the Animas today. I must say your color choice was was a bit opposite of what I would have chosen, but your choice in Size 10 was absolute perfection! Had this left teva sandal been any other size I am pretty sure I would have left it there. It is slightly more used than last you had it, but I can assure you it is quite functional.

For more information on either sandal please contact Waste Management of Durango.

Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011   #2
swimming

Your Moms Pants, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Your loss

I contacted waste management and they couldn't find it. It's too bad you did not hold on to it as I would have given you a kayak for all your effort in the search and rescue of my beloved flip flop.
Porker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011   #3

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 06
i was hoping for 50% off a lesson on how to raft

Tags
animas