Found(Denver Highlands)-Big bag of Kayak gear found 2-3 weeks ago - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Lost & Found

Old 07-07-2008   #1

Denver, Colorado
Found(Denver Highlands)-Big bag of Kayak gear found 2-3 weeks ago

I found a large red bag of kayak gear in my yard about 3 weeks ago. it was clear that it was stolen and when the person who stole looked through it, they ditched it in my yard. So, I think it must have been stolen around the area of 38th and Federal...more specifically, 37th and Clay.

I posted a Craig's List ad at the time and have asked my neighbors to spread the word. This weekend, a friend told me about this site. So, please pass the word on.

If this sounds like your stuff, just sent me an email at [email protected] with a brief description of the bag(brand/logos on the outside/etc.) and/or any of the contents and specific characteristics so I know they are yours. I don't kayak, so I might not know what you mean if you use a lot of paddler-speak.

Please pass this along. Thanks.

Thanks. --John

jmurret is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008   #2

That is your neighbor's bag. He lost it a couple weeks ago. I sent you an email with his phone #.
-j

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurret View Post
I found a large red bag of kayak gear in my yard about 3 weeks ago. it was clear that it was stolen and when the person who stole looked through it, they ditched it in my yard. So, I think it must have been stolen around the area of 38th and Federal...more specifically, 37th and Clay.

I posted a Craig's List ad at the time and have asked my neighbors to spread the word. This weekend, a friend told me about this site. So, please pass the word on.

If this sounds like your stuff, just sent me an email at c with a brief description of the bag(brand/logos on the outside/etc.) and/or any of the contents and specific characteristics so I know they are yours. I don't kayak, so I might not know what you mean if you use a lot of paddler-speak.

Please pass this along. Thanks.

Thanks. --John
stankboat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bag, kayaking