Sweet Intergalactic Drysuit warranty? - Mountain Buzz

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Sweet Intergalactic Drysuit warranty?

Has anyone had experience with Sweet warranty service on drysuits. I bought an Intergalactic Drysuit brand new last year. I wore it a couple times last summer and it was good. After maybe the 6th time I've ever used it I noticed my chest was soaked and it appears one of the seams is coming undone.

After about two hours in the water on the interior these two seams in the picture are totally soaked through (along with my chest) whereas all the others appear totally dry. Does this look like the problem?

BlackPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
For anyone interested, they got back to me within 24 hours and are taking care of it.
BlackPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3

Steamboat, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Glad to hear, their warranty looks solid but only works if they honor it. Your pic of the seam did not get attached and since I do not have any experience with sweet I did not want to troll. Would like to hear the turn around time and overall experience once you’re taken care of.
kayakfreakus is offline   Reply With Quote