Hi. I need to buy paddles for a tandem sit-on kayak. For rec flat water and sub-class II river.
I live rural and need to buy it online sight unseen. The options are overwhelming, esp re blade material.
- Trying to keep it cheap, i.e. $100 or less. There's also some choices in the $50 range.
- The boat is wide, so I need a 250 cm. Which limits the choices.
- I want a blade that can take some abuse, such as pushing off rocks.
- I'd prefer that the paddle can float.
- Adjustable feathering is nice, but I can drill my own holes I suppose.
Thanks in advance.