NRS Attack Shoe - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-07-2009   #1

Basalt, Colorado
NRS Attack Shoe

Anybody have an opinion on the NRS Attack Shoe? I'm looking to replace my existing worn-out booties. At first glance they look nice, but I wonder whether they are warm enough? They have a 2mm neoprene upper and mesh vents. Two mm neoprene isn't very thick and the mesh will allow water to enter the shoe. I had wanted something for both kayaking and rafting. Any thoughts?

Brent

B-Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2009   #2

Erie, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I just got the new Keen Payette's and love em. A friend of mine had the Attack shoe and the strap broke after 1 time using them.
CUBuffskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009   #3

Loveland, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
You really should check out the Teva Cherry Bomb. They are warm, comfortable and sturdy. They work great on the raft or in the kayak.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009   #4
KSC

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Ride View Post
Anybody have an opinion on the NRS Attack Shoe? I'm looking to replace my existing worn-out booties. At first glance they look nice, but I wonder whether they are warm enough? They have a 2mm neoprene upper and mesh vents. Two mm neoprene isn't very thick and the mesh will allow water to enter the shoe. I had wanted something for both kayaking and rafting. Any thoughts?

Brent
Terrible sole grip on wet stuff, not very durable, but warmth is ok. I would not buy again.
KSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #5

Jenks, Oklahoma
Attack shoe

I purchased this shoe and liked it.

Issues were the side push in strap adjustment dealie locked up and would not release after a few trips.

less than a year the seam on the back blew out.

Like I said if the quality was there, this would have been a good shoe. I would not buy another pair or recommend the shoe because of poor quality.
okieboater is offline   Reply With Quote