Mountain Buzz banner

Mystic or Nomad

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Rush 
#1 ·
I am wondering what your opinions are on the Nomad 8.5 vs. the Bliss stick Mystic.

Thanks!

#2 ·
I like the Mystic better, I had a Nomad for about 1 year and I felt very safe in the boat but did not feel like a part of me (if that makes any sense). I think that the Mystic it's a creek boat with the handling if a playboat. The plastic is very durable and does not leak as much as the Nomad. If you are ever in NM i have some demos.

#3 ·
Nomad is an incredible boat... All around on big water or steep creekin. I'm sure the Mystic is solid as well, but in my opinion you really can't beat Dagger plastic... In 9 years of being on team Dagger I have broken 1 single creek boat ever... I have friends paddling for other companies (not pointing any fingers) who have already broken 2 boats this season alone... Obviously as a Team Paddler I am a little biased but you will be hard pressed to find any class V boater who dislikes or talks bad about the Nomad...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.