Darby, I'll let ya try my Villian (My Yellow Boat) next time in the pool.
Other suggestions would be:
- Jackson Hero or the Super Hero
- Wavesport Diesel 70 or the 80 sizes, or the WS Habitat
- Liquid Logic Jefe (maybe the grande size) or the Remix 69 or 79 sizes ( Cecil is getting these boats in very soon, ask him about it. He also owns a Jefe, so also ask him if you could try his jefe next pool session)
- Dagger Mamba 8.0 or the 8.5
- Pyranha Burn, Large size. (Maybe a Medium, but might be a bit tight)
* If you wanted to make a drive up to a kayak shop that's close by, and sit in boats and check out their different fits, head up to Denver, and check out 'Confluence Kayaks'. It's off of the 23rd Ave. Exit, (Same as the Big REI and the Aquarium,) and it's a few blocks up from there, on the right side, in the Vitamin Cottage Plaza. It's in the downstairs part of that Building. Plenty of parking there too. I'll go up with you if you want some company and friendly help.
*Another great shop that's close-ish by is Golden RIver Sprots up in Golden.
See you Tuesday probably!