Jackson Star - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-01-2009   #1

Waldorf, Maryland
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to NikkiSue52
Jackson Star

Hey everyone,
... so I just bought this new playboat recently without paddling it. :/ not the smartest thing I could have done I know, but i wanted to know if anyone else has had any experience with it or not. I haven't decided whether or not i'm crazy about it!
Thanks guys... and ladies.

nikkisue

NikkiSue52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2009   #2

Thornton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
I bought a star last season. I was on the high end of the weight and size range. Now after a winter I'm on the other side of the weight range. I'm upgrading to an AllStar. So the question is are you within the weight and size range. If you are not you will not like the boat. If you are I think you will find the boat is very comfortable and a great playboat.

B.C.
rockinRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009   #3

Potomac, Maryland
Paddling Since: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinRio View Post
I bought a star last season. I was on the high end of the weight and size range. Now after a winter I'm on the other side of the weight range. I'm upgrading to an AllStar. So the question is are you within the weight and size range. If you are not you will not like the boat. If you are I think you will find the boat is very comfortable and a great playboat.
Are you going to be selling this boat?
hockeymartin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2009   #4
KDT

Telluride, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1492
Send a message via AIM to acetomato
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinRio View Post

I'm not tryin' to be a smartass (at least not this time).
If you were at the high end of the weight range of a Star and now you're at the other side (low end?) wouldn't the ALL Star be too big for you?

And to answer the original question, Rio was right: if you're in the correct size to fit you, the Stars are great boats.