For Sale: Culebra Frameless Cataraft (gray color) - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-12-2008   #1

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
For Sale: Culebra Frameless Cataraft (gray color)

Up for sale: Jacks Plastic Welding Culebra Frameless Cataraft (gray color)
This is a great boat made for R-2ing and can run big water, with amazing maneuver capabilities.
I used to ride a Culebra boat with my friend until I bought one for myself. I got this boat last year and took it on the water ONLY 3 times. The boat is like new and I'm selling it 'cause I have no time to use it.

Check it out online at: INFLATABLE BOATS, PONTOON BOATS, PERSONAL FLY FISHING BOATS, DRY BAGS, CATARAFTS, PACO PADS, INFLATABLE KAYAKS, WHITEWATER GEAR, PADDLE SPORTS GEAR, RAFTING GEAR, JACK'S PLASTIC WELDING INC

The boat retails for $1641 and I'm selling it for ONLY $1200.
These boats are in high demand, if you know this boat, or know what you're looking for YOU WILL BUY THIS BOAT, it's a great price!!!

I will post pictures online soon, or send them to you up-on request.
Email me at: [email protected] or call for faster respond 970-690-7922

THANKS,
Samuel

shmulik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2008   #2

SE, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1986
Thrills & Rescue, too

On my last Grand trip there was a Jack's Culebra, that we traded off paddling.

It was an incredible R-2 joyboat, pretty close to unflippable even with novice paddlers. Pissed me off to watch the Culebra flying through the roaring gut of rapids that I was tempted to sneak (in a Pack Cat).

It was also an amazing search-and-rescue craft.

The Culebra crews retrieved lost oars, rescued half-drowned kayakers, and even busted back upstream into keeper eddies (e.g. the righthand cliff suck on Specter) to retrieve a trapped duckie (the paddler having taken a thrilling swim).

Pic below of Culebra rocking in the grip of the Grand:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IM001333_2.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	450

Seriously great fun boat for Grand trips and other bigwater thumpers— given plenty of support craft.

Chip
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cataraft