Dam Paddle - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-13-2009   #1

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Dam Paddle

Ok so I know people hate the seven 2 paddles and think they are gay, I bought a real nice one like 3 years ago and recently I have somehow gottn water in my blades alot of water and cant figure a way of how to get it out without fucking up the paddle werner from here on out, any suggestions I was thinking of drilling small drain holes in the aerated part til it eventually breaks

Riogoodtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2009   #2

Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riogoodtime View Post
Ok so I know people hate the seven 2 paddles and think they are gay, I bought a real nice one like 3 years ago and recently I have somehow gottn water in my blades alot of water and cant figure a way of how to get it out without fucking up the paddle werner from here on out, any suggestions I was thinking of drilling small drain holes in the aerated part til it eventually breaks
Cut it in half, deposit it in the nearest trash can, and go buy a Werner or AT...........
Old 07-13-2009   #3

Cisco, Utah
Paddling Since: Dawn
call manufacturer. They may warranty it, they may fix it, or they may be able to tell you best way to fix it. If you don't come up with one of these, try hanging it and see if it drains; a day on one side, a day on the other, etc, etc, etc, then reseal the seam. If nothing else make it a spare.....
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2009   #4
KSC

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riogoodtime View Post
I had this problem with a Waterstick. Seemed like it was getting water in where the shaft connected to the blade. I drilled the tinniest hole in one side of the blade and left it outside for a while until I couldn't detect any water left in the shaft. I epoxied the hole up as well as the connection that seemed to be leaking. The repair seemed to work fine.
KSC is offline   Reply With Quote