Dagger Centrifuge / Jackson Karma Outfitting Swap - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-06-2017   #1

Portland, Oregon
Dagger Centrifuge / Jackson Karma Outfitting Swap

Over the last several months I took on the challenge of swapping the outfitting from a Jackson Karma in to an old Dagger Centrifuge. Old kayak outfitting is horribly uncomfortable and not adjustable. I was really looking for the slicy fun of the early 2000's boats with the comfort of a modern boat and it actually worked.

In the process I made tons of mistakes and learned a lot so I wanted to pass along that information with this video of the project.

WARNING this is a very boring video but there is a lot of good info in there on how to make this work.

There are lots of dented at cracked kayaks out there which still have good outfitting so with a little patience and skill you can make your old slicy boat more comfortable and adjustable.

PaddleTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement