Boat ladders - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-28-2011   #1

Medford, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1990
Boat ladders

Wat do you guys think????
Be nice please...

I am make river ladders for rafts of all sizes. It makes it easy to get in and out of your raft. If you want to jump in and play but need to get back in fast or your arms are tired, these ladders make it real easy. It's great for the kids and woman.you also don't have to get away from your oars to pull some one back in. The woman don't have to get all the way in the water to pee eather, just step down the ladder an do your business. P.m if you want more details. I am makeing them and seeing if people would buy them befor I start anything big. I will gave you a heck of a deal on it to.

Ladderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011   #2

Longmont, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Do you have any pics of your ladders? I have been thinking about getting / making one this year.
muttster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #3
The Russian

SLC, Utah
Paddling Since: 2005
I'd love to see it as well. The webbing ladders never worked for me, the feet always tend to dive under the boat and it's impossible for a none fit person to use them. Can you explain/show your design?
kazak4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011   #4

Medford, Oregon
It is still kindof a webbing ladder but it is in the length so it dosnt go under the boat but still long enough to get your foot in it. I use PVC so that it is soft on the boat and floats. There is also a strap to hold on to so you don't have to reach for the frame intel your ready to.
I don't know how to post pictures on here. I can send them by email if you would like. I am thinking about selling them for like $15 dollars plus s&h I may even go lower just to get started
Old 02-28-2011   #5

Medford, Oregon
There is also some coating on the lines to keep it more ridgid and a little bit of wieght in one of the rungs to keep it from floating but not enough to hanging way down and get coaught on rocks etc. It is also folds up and can be straped down to your fram when not in use.
Old 02-28-2011   #6

Jenks, Oklahoma
give us a picture and I bet you get some takers for at least one pair.

I have the web ladders and as someone posted, they are a bit difficult to use.
okieboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #7

Medford, Oregon
Yeah I can't post a pic on this forum. They want the pic linked to a web site and I don't have a way of doing that. If you want a pic send me a PM and I will email you. Or if you know how to post a pic let me know???
Old 02-28-2011   #8
The Russian

SLC, Utah
Paddling Since: 2005
Click on "Go Advanced" button below your reply message, then click on the paper clip and click on Browse to find your image.
kazak4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #9

Medford, Oregon
Aww thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazak4x4
Click on "Go Advanced" button below your reply message, then click on the paper clip and click on Browse to find your image.
Old 02-28-2011   #10

Medford, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladderboy.com
Aww thanks
This is just a quick pic. There is clear coating on the webbing to make it stiffer. There is non slip on the rungs. The strap in the middle helps you pull your self up till you can get ahold of the frame. I have used other ones that look like this but this one does not go undder you raft as you put your foot on it or if it is on the down stream side of your boat. I make them in different sizes for different tub sizes. Different colors for matching your boat. Tell me what you think
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-812680645.png
Views:	477
Size:	930.4 KB
ID:	3230