There is a pinned dory on river left just below Island Campsite. If you stay to the center you should be just fine. My river rangers and I tried to get it off the rock today, but with no luck. Hopefully as the water gets higher it will become dislodged. If not, then we will have wait until late July or early August when the flows are around 1,000 CFS.
Please refer any questions or observations to Shane Dittlinger at (970) 724-3003 or at [email protected]