Dino permit options email - Mountain Buzz
 



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-23-2020   #1
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1974
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 104
Dino permit options email

FYI- this just arrived in my email from Dino:

"Hello,
As we work through this unpredictable and rapidly changing situation, health and safety is our number one priority. We are committed to continuing support for our communities and fulfilling our missions as we all work together to minimize the impacts and spread of COVID-19.
A closure order of the Green and Yampa rivers is currently in place. Your launch reservation is not affected at this time; however, your reservation may be cancelled in the future. Local managers are continually monitoring and assessing the situation and are cancelling future reservations 2-3 weeks prior to the launch date. At this time, Dinosaur National Monument has NOT ordered cancellation of any noncommercial river trips beyond May 20, 2020. You are free to keep your river permit and if you choose to do so, it will remain effective and will be cancelled if the river closure is extended. If you wish to keep your permit, we don't need any information from you.
If your reservation is cancelled, all prepaid fees will be automatically refunded, and you are eligible for a rollover of your launch date for the 2021 season. Consideration for a rollover permit will only apply to reservations created before April 15, 2020.
We understand planning for your upcoming noncommercial river trip may feel extremely challenging due to the fact that much is unknown. We are working hard to develop plans to re-open various park operations in phases while addressing safety concerns related to COVID-19, but at this time we do not know when river trips will be allowed to continue.
We understand that this is an unprecedented situation, and that people are affected in many ways. If you wish to cancel your permit reservation during this period of uncertainty, you are also eligible for a rollover of your launch date for 2021 (if your permit was reserved prior to April 15, 2020). If you wish to cancel your permit and launch instead in 2021, email [email protected] with your request. Be sure to include your name and daytime phone number. Rollovers will be for the same date only; no exceptions.
Sincerely,
--------------
Dinosaur National Monument"

kwagunt2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-24-2020   #2
 
Eagle, Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 172
I got the same..... when do you launch?
Nubie Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020   #3
 
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1974
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 104
Low use season-October
Should be good to go by then!
kwagunt2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-24-2020   #4
 
Eagle, Colorado
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 172
we leave 21 July.... going to hold out....
Nubie Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020   #5
 
bcpnick's Avatar
 
Salt Lake City, Utah
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 215
Our launch is May 21. Talk about dodging the bullet.
bcpnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Classified Ads
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.