Deso - SE Utah Board of Health restrictions - Page 7 - Mountain Buzz

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #61

C. Springs, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
Just got off the phone with the Price BLM office. There is not a restriction on the number of people on your trip. The normal 25 people per trip applies to all trips going forward. CRP85....I'm glad your right and I'm wrong. Sorry for the misinformation everyone.
I going to put a disclaimer on this post saying ya'll should check with them yourselves to make sure this is true. Never believe 100% in anything you read on this discussion board.

caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #62

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
Just got off the phone with the Price BLM office. There is not a restriction on the number of people on your trip. The normal 25 people per trip applies to all trips going forward. CRP85....I'm glad your right and I'm wrong. Sorry for the misinformation everyone.

For what its worth...Our group has a May 21 launch for Deso. Called price BLM office a few minutes ago and was told "with everything about Deso, in regards to the river, everything is 100% of normal, with one exception and that is you can not camp at Swasey's beach. Other than that it is as it would be any normal year."

I confirmed with him that this mean permit size and everything. We only have 15 going so if it was 20 or 25 did not matter, but I figure it was a good confirm for other folks. So thats a +1 on no meaningful restrictions currently.
tjligon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #63

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1974
Cancelling June 15th Deso in 3,2,1.....

Just cancelled June 15th launch date.

Go get it! It will be interesting to see when it shows up. (cancelled at 2:05 pm MST 5/14)

(we picked up another date that worked better for our group)

Edit: it showed up within 5 minutes at rec.gov. (2:10 pm)
kwagunt2001 is online now   Reply With Quote