RMA Used GEAR SALE - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-22-2008   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
RMA Used GEAR SALE

Every year Rocky Mountain Adventures purges their used inventory to outdoor enthusiasts who are screaming and drooling over the deals at their annual used gear sale. Well, this year is no different with great deals on demo kayaks, used rafts, duckies, pfds, paddles, oars, wetsuits and much more! Stop by to check it out -

August 16 & 17 from 9:00am - 4:00pm

www.ShopRMA.com

1117 N. Hwy 287 - Fort Collins

bparegien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2008   #2

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Send a message via Yahoo to jeffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bparegien View Post
Every year Rocky Mountain Adventures purges their used inventory to outdoor enthusiasts who are screaming and drooling over the deals at their annual used gear sale. Well, this year is no different with great deals on demo kayaks, used rafts, duckies, pfds, paddles, oars, wetsuits and much more! Stop by to check it out -

August 16 & 17 from 9:00am - 4:00pm

www.ShopRMA.com

1117 N. Hwy 287 - Fort Collins

number is wrong 493 4005
jeffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #3
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
A great place to spend 4 grand on a 10 year old raft!
Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2008   #4

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
I posted the wrong number- sorry.

Thanks!
bparegien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #5
OC-1 disciple

Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
A great place to spend 4 grand on a 10 year old raft!
More likely 4k for a 7 year old rig, but more importantly, it would be interesting to know where some of those scuffs come from...

https://www.mountainbuzz.com/attachments/gallery/files/6/8/6/4/RMApin_original.jpg

Or maybe pylon booty is 50% off the marked sale price. Though, knowing several people who know Dave, that is likely not the case
jonas_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #6
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas_f View Post
More likely 4k for a 7 year old rig, but more importantly, it would be interesting to know where some of those scuffs come from...

https://www.mountainbuzz.com/attachments/gallery/files/6/8/6/4/RMApin_original.jpg

Or maybe pylon booty is 50% off the marked sale price. Though, knowing several people who know Dave, that is likely not the case
HAHAHAHA! I love that this picture keeps coming up! Yeah Harry!
Old 07-22-2008   #7

LAPORTE, Colorado
oars

I have been happy with the oar set I got from them. As a newbe and needing a beater setup it was a good price localy. I have also gathered quite a few lower priced, shark bitten paddles. Though.. my experiance has been that the prices for alot of used gear there are pretty high for gear that has clearly made its money. Maybe I'm just not down on the street value of some of these things.

-J
Old 07-22-2008   #8

185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
Jonas you sly dog You. Come on lay off RMA, everyone knows that Mountain Whitewater is the craptastic group this year. it must be nice for RMA to feel good for a season.
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #9

Fort Collins, Colorado
RMA runs some of the cleanest lines on the Poudre, and it is bs that the photo keeps coming up because the guide of that boat is one of the best guides on the river; no questions asked. When you are on the river everyday you are bound to have some sort of carnage eventually. Just because someone was there to capture RMA's does not say anything about the company. Being on the river I have seen a lot worse carnage from all of the other companies on the Poudre. And at least RMA supports the local boating community by being one of the only rafting/kayaking retail shops left in FoCo and holding used gear sales.
teleboater5.13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #10
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by teleboater5.13 View Post
RMA runs some of the cleanest lines on the Poudre, and it is bs that the photo keeps coming up because the guide of that boat is one of the best guides on the river; no questions asked. When you are on the river everyday you are bound to have some sort of carnage eventually. Just because someone was there to capture RMA's does not say anything about the company. Being on the river I have seen a lot worse carnage from all of the other companies on the Poudre. And at least RMA supports the local boating community by being one of the only rafting/kayaking retail shops left in FoCo and holding used gear sales.
The photo doesn't keep coming up. It's part of the internets now. It is up. It's a part of history. I tried defending the guide on here before and these hippies crushed my spirit so bad that I'm going to get that picture tattooed on my chest.

Nobody is saying anything about RMA's lines here... I'm just saying that Dave always asks way too much for rubber. He'll price a $1300 ducky that he got for $1000 5 years ago at $1250. That's not supporting the local boating community, it's insulting them.