Outdoor Sporting Goods for Sale - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-02-2017   #1

Sandusky, Ohio
Outdoor Sporting Goods for Sale

Hi, I sell fishing, kayaking, and other types of sporting equipment online at a site called IOffer. Items currently available include kayaks, paddles, crap traps, and life preservers with more products being added. If you have a problem we can work towards a solution. Paypal is accepted.

For any questions/comments you can contact me here or at the other site.

Please visit https://www.ioffer.com/selling/sandu...mercesolutions

Cool Kayaker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017   #2

Melbourne, Victoria
Paddling Since: 2005
Hi,

Do you deliver (or can you arrange delivery) overseas?

Thanks
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017   #3

Sandusky, Ohio
overseas deliveries

Yes, overseas deliveries can be arranged.

If anyone has any more questions please don't hesitate to post them or contact me directly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017   #4

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kayaker21 View Post
Yes, overseas deliveries can be arranged.
Greetings Friend. Happy am I to hear this. My agent shall send you a certified cashier's cheque for $2,400USD from Second Banque of Lagos. After you deposit funds you please to me ship the Cracked Perception Dancer, used wetsuit and booties, and 10-year old sprayskirt offered for sale. I have heard of Cracked Perception Dancer, and think this will be most excellent ship for me. Then please send cashiers cheque from your institution financial for the remainder of the funds (USD) after deduct the shipping and cost of the merchandise for which you sell. Thank you and I look forward to business doings with you.
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017   #5

Sandusky, Ohio
Andy, I'm afraid that you're mistaken. The items that you'd mentioned aren't among the things that I have for sale. Perhaps, you've posted to the wrong thread?
Old 05-22-2017   #6

Minturn, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2010
OMG Hahhahahahaha!!😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Sherpa9543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017   #7
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Greetings Friend. Happy am I to hear this. My agent shall send you a certified cashier's cheque for $2,400USD from Second Banque of Lagos. After you deposit funds you please to me ship the Cracked Perception Dancer, used wetsuit and booties, and 10-year old sprayskirt offered for sale. I have heard of Cracked Perception Dancer, and think this will be most excellent ship for me. Then please send cashiers cheque from your institution financial for the remainder of the funds (USD) after deduct the shipping and cost of the merchandise for which you sell. Thank you and I look forward to business doings with you.

Better be careful Cool. It smells a little fishy.