Gore Canyon rafting - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-28-2008   #1

, Colorado
Gore Canyon rafting

.................Have a girlfriend / wife / friends, that have wanted to run Gore Canyon with you, but lack the experience?....I'm offering a huge deal for you. I will take them on a run with you in one of our Sotar 13 ' boats for a fraction of our regular price. Normaly we charge $145 for Gore, we will do it in September for $90.00 per person and tag along with your kayak trip. I'll even throw in wetsuits (new NRS Ultra), splash jackets, and booties for that price. Max is 4 to a boat. We are permitted and insured for Gore and have over 20 years experience with well over 100 trips under our belts..Water levels are high right now and very exciting..got the Balls for Gore?.....We do !

call 970-947-0030 or E mail us at [email protected]

ballbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008   #2

, Colorado
Gore Canyon rafting

oh yes...we have pfd 's for ya too!.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballbuster View Post
.................Have a girlfriend / wife / friends, that have wanted to run Gore Canyon with you, but lack the experience?....I'm offering a huge deal for you. I will take them on a run with you in one of our Sotar 13 ' boats for a fraction of our regular price. Normaly we charge $145 for Gore, we will do it in September for $90.00 per person and tag along with your kayak trip. I'll even throw in wetsuits (new NRS Ultra), splash jackets, and booties for that price. Max is 4 to a boat. We are permitted and insured for Gore and have over 20 years experience with well over 100 trips under our belts..Water levels are high right now and very exciting..got the Balls for Gore?.....We do !

call 970-947-0030 or E mail us at [email protected]
Old 08-28-2008   #3

, Colorado
shuttle from pumphouse included
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008   #4
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Hey ballbuster,

I'm an experienced raft guide (6-7 years, several rivers, class V) and I want to get on Gore more often. Can I ride along on a Gore trip sometime? It's such a hassle to get friends together for one of these trips, and I'd like to start seeing Gore regularly. I could help fill out a partially empty raft and I think my presence would certainly make trips safer.
Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #5

, Colorado
it's possible.....we may have a spot..will let ya know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
Hey ballbuster,

I'm an experienced raft guide (6-7 years, several rivers, class V) and I want to get on Gore more often. Can I ride along on a Gore trip sometime? It's such a hassle to get friends together for one of these trips, and I'd like to start seeing Gore regularly. I could help fill out a partially empty raft and I think my presence would certainly make trips safer.

Tags
rafting