DRE's Fall Swap and Sale
Down River Equipment’s Annual Fall Boat Swap and Storewide Sale will be held August 26th, 27th and 28th. Our hours of operation will be: Friday and Saturday from 10am – 5pm and Sunday from 10am – 3pm.
Everything in the store will be marked down at least 10% with the following items marked down at greater discounts (in stock items only):
30% off Neoprene Wetsuits and Booties
25% off Down River Sewn Goods (Straps, Drop Bags, Kitchen Floors, etc..)
20% off All PFD’s
20% off All Dry Bags
20% off All Oars and Accessories
20% off Tables and Chairs
20% off Rescue Equipment
15% off Paco Pads
All sale prices are subject to in stock items only. Special orders, custom shop work, boats and frames are not included in the storewide sale.
What you need to know if you wish to sell your boat at the Swap:
• Sellers can choose between 100% in-store credit or 85% of the selling price paid by check.
• We need the boats to be dropped off no later than 5pm on Wednesday, August 24th.
• We only need your rubber. But, if you would like to sell the boat as a package, (Frame, Oars, cooler, etc…etc..) it is helpful to provide an itemized list of what is included and any pictures you think might help lure in a prospective buyer. Since we ask that you only drop off your boat, we’ve found that this is very helpful in selling a boat package.
• You will be asked to specify a selling price for your boat/package. You can also specify a minimum selling price. The minimum price will not be advertised until Sunday morning at 10am.
• If you have not received a phone call by noon on Sunday, we ask that you please make arrangements to have your boat picked up by 3pm.
Hopefully, we will see you all soon. But, until then…
Rig to flip and dress to swim,
- The Down River Crew