Mountain Buzz banner

CKS comes to YarmonyGrass at Rancho Del Rio!! Aug 20-22nd

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  ckspaddler 
#1 ·
You ready for some amazing Jamgrass and fun times on the lazy Colorado River that floats through the Rancho Del Rio area??? How about the floating stages going down the river? You can bet you last dollar we are pumped to get out for it. Railroad Earth headlining 2 nights, Elephant Revival, EOTO, Bonfire, and more.... Hot d*mn it's going to be good times!

CKS will be out with SUP Boards and swagg to give away. Free SUP demos all weekend and boards & paddles for sale to those who get addicted right away. Trust me, it happens.

Just come up to the CKS booth and ask for Morgan!

#6 ·
The $40 is for people who do not have a means to get themselves downriver i.e. the $40 reserves you a seat on a boat provided by Rancho with a guide, etc. I will have my 16' Maravia and Mini-Me with party-happenin' peeps on it. I would be interested in demoing an SUP on that section if y'all can swing it? I will be there around noon on Friday and will come look for ya.

-Cal

#8 ·
Starting to pack up today for the fest. I'll be in Glenwood all tomorrow playing on the river. Either at what's left of the wave or SUP'ing down Shoshone. After that I'll be out at State Bridge and Rancho floating and setting up for the Fest.

I'll be bringing out a couple of Surftec iSUP boards and some of Boardworks new inflatable SUP boards called the SHUBU that will be for sale. They will be $900 for the board, or $950 for a board and paddle package.

I will also have 2 demo boards for sale that will be cheaper, and those will go up for grabs Sunday. Those will be first come first serve on Sunday.

But all weekend I'll have free demos going on, so when it gets too hot come find the CKS booth and we'll head to the river with SUP boards!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.