Ride to Denver. - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-05-2009   #1

RFV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 94
Ride to Denver.

Anyone going through Glennwood Springs headed to denver? Anytime in the next 10 days. I need to get to the Airport and fly to So Cal to pick up a friend. I live in Basalt, And I could meet you right at the off ramp. I have $ for Gas/Lunch? No luggage.If anyone could help me I would be grateful.

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2009   #2

evergreen, Colorado
Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasta View Post
Anyone going through Glennwood Springs headed to denver? Anytime in the next 10 days. I need to get to the Airport and fly to So Cal to pick up a friend. I live in Basalt, And I could meet you right at the off ramp. I have $ for Gas/Lunch? No luggage.If anyone could help me I would be grateful.

Hey I am going to hanging lake tomorrow and mabey aspen for allman brothers
But if im not going to aspen I can give you a ride to DIA. I drive a 95 4 runner so its like 60 bucks worth of gas ( one tank) from were I live to dia. But i live in evergreen so i can drop you at dia or anywhere and would be even more down if you ran to a liqur store before I drop you off hit me up at 303 335 6604 im going to leave at like 10 and chill at the lake for a bit but I most likely can help you out.
widespread is offline   Reply With Quote