Let a brother know. I moved from Golden to the San Jose area this past summer and brought gear down in a container. I have three boats, an inflatable SUP, and a raft that I can hook up fellow Buzzards with if you're down here for a trip and I'm not using them. I have:
- A Jackson 4Fun
- A Jackson 2Fun
- A Fluid Bazooka (L) creeker
- A RMR 10.5 footer with paddles and/or a oar rig with 8' oars
- A Badfish river surfer (7 footer)
- Paddles and other gear, but I'd recommend flying down with your own since there isn't too much of a checked luggage penalty like there is with boats
- Roof rack; but whether it fits probably depends on what car you rent. It's mean for roof rails, which a lot of the 4x4s come with.
I'm also getting some contacts for shuttles / guides that could save a bunch of hassle if you're not going with an outfitter. I'm about 20 minutes from the airport.
Say, how's the weather in CO right now?