loveland kayakers - Mountain Buzz

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1

Loveland, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
loveland kayakers

Hey Buzzers,

I've been out of the boat for a few years for the usual excuses (grad school/kids). Trying to get started up again, but most of my old crew have moved on. Favorite runs used to be Stephen's down on the Poudre, the Rustics, Foxton, Shelly's, etc. I really haven't paddled since the floods so I am not sure how these runs have changed. Also I have never paddled the Big T, but now I find myself living in Loveland and the Big T is right here so I'd like to get to know it. Right now I am paddling easier stuff and waiting for the peak to come down before getting on some of the harder runs. I feel like it is coming back quick. I would like to meet some solid/safe boaters that don't mind dragging me along until I get up to speed. Thanks, Paul

Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
-k-

Denver via GJ, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Not from Loveland but in Denver and don’t mind a bit of travel. At a similar stage of paddling where I took some time away but finding my way back. Usually Paddle III-IV’s but have been keeping it on the III’s until I get more reacquainted. Brad Hammer on the buzz is also in a similar boat. We are looking to paddle up that way Saturday and would be happy to add to the crew. Don’t know if your the same Paul but may have paddled with you on Lower Clear Creek years back.