Clear Creek Ark wood beta / trip Saturday 7-12 - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-09-2008   #1

Silverdale, Washington
Paddling Since: 2007
Clear Creek Ark wood beta / trip Saturday 7-12

I haven't been in Clear Creek Ark since before the high water. Any new/shifted wood to worry about? Any wood in the 6' ledge drop in 2nd Gorge?

Any takers? Planning on running it with a buddy who has never been down before.

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008   #2

The next zone, .
She is all good to go.. No new wood to worry about..

I am sure someone will be up there Sat to run with... I have to work that day or I would hit up some laps...

Have fun she only has a week or so left in her..
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #3

Silverdale, Washington
Thanks for the wood beta. Yah, I saw the flows are dropping fast. Figured it's this weekend or wait until next season. I've done it once at 60 cfs, and I don't think I'll ever be doing that again.
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008   #4

The next zone, .
Tonight after 5 or sat after 5 I could might be able to get out.. 60 cfs wow!!! Yea way to low... 200 cfs or so is my min level...
Old 07-11-2008   #5

Silverdale, Washington
Can't get out there tonight, have to work. Could do tomorrow after 5 though. If you can make it give me a call @ 719-360-0175. If I don't answer, just ignore the voicemail greeting that mentions 911, and leave a message when it beeps.
Old 07-11-2008   #6

Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
If you two go tomorrow after 5, I would like to join. rdnek, perhaps if not too soon, I could meet earlier and get the parts for the M3. I have an older creekboat that I can use on CCark. I don't have cell service where I live, but I'll check back here later to look for details.

Josh
ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #7

Josh, please post pics of your fix and let us know how it works. I may have some candidates for the same repair method.

COUNT
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #8

Silverdale, Washington
Josh, it looks like I'll be around for sure. Was planning on coming back Saturday night, but plans changed so I'm going to camp and paddle Sunday then come home. Give me a call or look for a red Ford ZX2 with a white Jefe that has the chopper (flames) graphics. My buddy, who is also Josh, has a white Nissan Xterra and probably a green Jefe.
Old 07-12-2008   #9

The next zone, .
The m3 is here in town just pm me for directions... Come up whenever just give me a call to let me know when you will be here...

I may be able to make it up and if a can I will cause this is the last few runs of the year on clear creek... If I can get off I may be able to come up earlier so I will look for you.. I am in a 4 door gmc sierra brown 4x4 truck..

Tonight boys, as there is every sat night down at south main... A keg or two of beer and a BBQ so bring what you want to grill, hang out, and drink some free beer with the bv crew and demshitz.. Toss some shoes or play chess...

Just watch out cause some of the chess skills around here are above your average hacker.. Just a word of warrning but my bro knocks out about 3+ games a day since he was 9 or 10..
Old 07-13-2008   #10

Silverdale, Washington
Sorry, missed you both. Hope you guys had fun. We did with the three laps we ran.

Josh, we even waiting at the takeout for the second gorge for about 10 minutes right about that time you sent me a text (based on the time when I got it later, I didn't have signal at the takeout).

We just ended up running it with some other guys that were pulling off the creek and heading up for a second run.

Tags
ark