Mountain Buzz banner

Arkansas River Boating Fri - Sun (5/20-22)

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Hans 
#1 ·
Me and NathanH are planning a 3 day Ark trip for the coming weekend. We are kind of flexible on dates and times, but the tentative plan looks something like:

Fri AM - Royal Gorge (meet at Tunnel at 10AM)
Fri PM - Numbers to Fractions Put-in

Sat - Laps on Granite to Fractions Put-in (I'll be portaging Pine Creek, while he is questioning to run it)

Sun AM - Another lap on upper Ark
Sun PM - Royal Gorge

We will be camping in the Numbers area Fri and Sat night, and would definitely like to hook up with others. Let me know if this fits into anyone else's schedule, and hopefully the water will stay nice and the weather will be warm and dry.

#3 ·
Change in Plans

We will be doing laps from PC through #5 to get a max. # of laps in and cut back on flatwater time. The last lap of the day we will go all the way down past the miracle mile. Flows should be around 1000CFS so there will be plenty of action.

#5 ·
Awesome we can just figure out a time and place to meet Saturday to start the laps and can plan on getting a considerable amount of laps in.

You're welcome to camp out with us Saturday night as well if it will save you some $.

#13 ·
hey guys, i'm gonna join up with you today for the weekend fun. thinking you'll be at the numbers put-in or take-out around 3ish.

if u check this in salida or BV hit me up... 503-453-4101 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 503-453-4101 end_of_the_skype_highlighting white tacoma w/ black rack

~hans

#15 ·
hey guys,
a group of us are heading down this evening. probably get there around 330 or so. looking to hit Pine Creek, Numbers, Browns...whatever. Might stay down there for sunday too if nothing else comes in (not looking like it will). Holla at me if you wanna hook up for laps/shuttle...

423-650-5494

Later,
Gavin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.