Yampa Trip or Space Needed June 20th
I am in need of a Yampa river trip or space for three, launch date June 20th give or take. My Middle Fork trip is likely going to be cancelled. I have been calling the Dino River Office with no luck.
I have 16ft boat, LOTS of room, can carry extra gear, holds 5 rocket boxes/water jugs. I have 20 years' experience in class III & IV water: Grand, Westwater, Yampa, Green etc.
My wife and I are inviting my niece for her first river trip -- Probably the best summer for rafting in 10 years.
We are outdoor loving people, healthy and fun. We are also dependable, honest and definitely interested in being part of group.
Please contact me at jakeo25 @ gmail or reply to this post.