www.nawfest.com check it out for the 2nd annual North... - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 02-02-2006   #1

www.nawfest.com check it out for the 2nd annual North...

Alabama Whitewater Festival.
--Gavin
www.alabamasmallboats.com
(800)874-5272
www.nawfest.com

alabamacreeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2006   #2

NAWF Festival Invites You...

We can't wait for NAWF this year. It was a blast last year, and this year will be another whitewater blast. We hope that the west coast boaters will come to our festivals. We loved coming to CO every year to the awesome festivals and hospitality. We welcome and invite you to our festival and hospitality. www.NAWFest.com
ALkayakkhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #3

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Alabama WW Fest! Will there be sodomy? Count me in! This yankee just can't wait to squeal like a pig!
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2006   #4

NAWF....

To bastrdsonofelvis: The answer to your rude questions is NO. This is a festival that families can come to.

To anyone that wants to come:
There will be a 20 ft waterfall competition, freestyle competition, ramp competition, live music, food, camping,beer, and games.
Old 02-07-2006   #5

Dude, I was just clownin. I'm sure your fest will be bitchin' with or without unsolicited man on man love.
Old 02-09-2006   #6

BSOE ,
LOL,i don't think these folks appreciate your sense of humor.Don't dis ' thier fine festival,your'e off to a bad start if you go better take your bow and arrows.
One of the few things scarier than sodomy is being in a southern"family "environment,bound to be bible thumpin!
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006   #7

NAWF....

We have a great sense of humor when something is funny. All we are trying to do is invite boaters to our festival. If you don't want to come then don't but why don't you just keep your bible thumping and sodomy crap to yourself. By the way I'm not a dude. Have some respect for all southern women and men and children that come to your part of the states every year for your festivals. By the way a lot of people we know that live out west are originally from the South. All we are trying to do is invite people to have fun and boat on our class 4-5 whitewater.
Old 02-09-2006   #8

We know..and we love you. I think the south is great...too hot, but great. I didn't mean to upset you.

You see, I'm from Pennsylvania. People from the rest of the NE joke that PA is just two cities with AL/KY/WV/whatever in the middle. And I'm from that part. So...sorry.
Old 02-10-2006   #9
no tengo

Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
Re: NAWF Festival Invites You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALkayakkhaos
We can't wait for NAWF this year. It was a blast last year, and this year will be another whitewater blast. We hope that the west coast boaters will come to our festivals. We loved coming to CO every year to the awesome festivals and hospitality. We welcome and invite you to our festival and hospitality. www.NAWF.com
um, I hate to say it but your link goes to the Pro Wrestling All Stars home page - looks like I am about to get body slammed if I come to the festival!

Anyways don't mind BSOE, he has his own festival going on.
mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006   #10

sorry for the website mishap

Sorry for the wrong website info.

www.nawfest.com

or

www.surfacedynamics.org