Why you should vote for Tao - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-13-2008   #1

Why you should vote for Tao

Lemmy break it down for all you half retard buzzards why Tao is the man

Running platform:

Two years of higher education before dropping out to kayak. Some might think this would be disadvantageous as the usual completion of college helps show supporters, a candidate has a healthy base of knowledge upon which to build a solid running platform. What is not known about Tao however is that while the twitch crew was out scouting park and hucks and thinking up ridiculous new kayaking records to break, such as the kayaking speed altitude record over a certain amount of time and also the vertical altitude record over a different but also certain amount of time, Tao was reading the paper! This is how he became so well informed. Taoís insight pierces like a hollow point. Not giving Halliburton no-bid contracts, the feeling that maybe the government botched the Katrina response and led us into a war using unethical tactics is a feeling shared by all Americans with the ability to read and write. To link these three together in one paragraph is shear genius.

Growd up real poor

This is important when you didnít finish college. Also helps to explain shameless self promoting behavior and the funny way the mouth contorts awkwardly to the left when reading in front of a camera.
  • Helps friends manage their budget

This is important when your state may be facing a debt of a billions of dollars, managing the money of a friend is similar to managing the money of a friendly state, just with more debits, credits and 000ís
  • Sold his own toys in front of safeway to buy new toys.

Now if that doesnít show ambition and a grasp of the American Dream, what does?
  • Ran the shit

I would really like to see the other candidate even dream about running as much shit as Tao has run.

waynechorter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008   #2

Duhrango
He's more qualified than some of those career politicians. If I lived up thar I would vote for Tao and some change.
Old 08-14-2008   #3
No seas pendejo

Bonedale, Ra'do
Paddling Since: Nam
Send a message via AIM to Uncle B
I would have voted for him if he didn't hit on my wife right in front of me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008   #4

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Reading the newpaper doesn't make you smart, most newspapers have there set political ideas hense the reason the same shit is in the news and do like to twist stories. a higher education would be first on my list if i wanted to do anything about change.

that was the stupidest reasons to vote for somebody.
voting should be plane and simple. not on the looks or who they are and where they are from it should be what they will do. what they have done in support and what are he wants to do about whats happening now? nothing more. how about some real reasons to vote for the dude? if he's another jet plane liberal i think we will all be pissed!

i suggest talking to troops rather than a news paper about the war. very conflicting stories to say the least.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008   #5

. ., Kairotic
Chorter for Prez!

Chorter,

Why the hell aren't you runnin' for office? You have nearly all of Tao's qualifications PLUS swims on nearly every river in the Western United States!

Your buddy from Durango.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynechorter View Post
Lemmy break it down for all you half retard buzzards why Tao is the man

Running platform:

Two years of higher education before dropping out to kayak. Some might think this would be disadvantageous as the usual completion of college helps show supporters, a candidate has a healthy base of knowledge upon which to build a solid running platform. What is not known about Tao however is that while the twitch crew was out scouting park and hucks and thinking up ridiculous new kayaking records to break, such as the kayaking speed altitude record over a certain amount of time and also the vertical altitude record over a different but also certain amount of time, Tao was reading the paper! This is how he became so well informed. Taoís insight pierces like a hollow point. Not giving Halliburton no-bid contracts, the feeling that maybe the government botched the Katrina response and led us into a war using unethical tactics is a feeling shared by all Americans with the ability to read and write. To link these three together in one paragraph is shear genius.

Growd up real poor

This is important when you didnít finish college. Also helps to explain shameless self promoting behavior and the funny way the mouth contorts awkwardly to the left when reading in front of a camera.
  • Helps friends manage their budget
This is important when your state may be facing a debt of a billions of dollars, managing the money of a friend is similar to managing the money of a friendly state, just with more debits, credits and 000ís
  • Sold his own toys in front of safeway to buy new toys.
Now if that doesnít show ambition and a grasp of the American Dream, what does?
  • Ran the shit
I would really like to see the other candidate even dream about running as much shit as Tao has run.
fullmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008   #6

Golden, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
that was the stupidest reasons to vote for somebody.
between the lines Mike... read between them..
Old 08-14-2008   #7

Bozeman, Montana
read between what lines? read it fine, i don't have a problem with toa just the reason why this guy wants us to vote for him.
Old 08-14-2008   #8
KSC

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Mike, did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Quote:
read between what lines? read it fine, i don't have a problem with toa just the reason why this guy wants us to vote for him.
KSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008   #9

Bozeman, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSC View Post
Mike, did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?
whats your stance. i bet you would vote for paris hilton.
Old 08-14-2008   #10

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad from Paris Hilton, Adam "Ghost Panther" McKay, and Chris Henchy

Most importantly.... she's "hot".

Quote:
whats your stance. i bet you would vote for paris hilton.
DurangoSteve is offline   Reply With Quote