Westwater shuttle - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-21-2009   #1

North Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Westwater shuttle

I have a Westwater permit for Saturday 3-28-09, looking to see if anyone will be down there and wants to run shuttle sometime on Friday 3-27 or early Saturday morning or anyone taking out on Sunday we can meet at Cisco and shuttle back to the Ranger Station.

nicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2009   #2

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicho View Post
I have a Westwater permit for Saturday 3-28-09, looking to see if anyone will be down there and wants to run shuttle sometime on Friday 3-27 or early Saturday morning or anyone taking out on Sunday we can meet at Cisco and shuttle back to the Ranger Station.

Have 2 extra seats? (In a raft w/ kayaks for easy stuff... I'd do it all?) I'm taking care of some friends kid who is getting pretty into kayaking. Over spring break we're going several places around CO to skate and kayak. He's been in pool sessions all winter, and would probably love to get in on an early season river trip. I've been kayaking for ages, grew up in CO, and would be totally down to kayak it with you and run shuttle!
Old 03-24-2009   #3

North Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
We have a full boat with people and gear but thanks for the response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluid Dreams View Post
Have 2 extra seats? (In a raft w/ kayaks for easy stuff... I'd do it all?) I'm taking care of some friends kid who is getting pretty into kayaking. Over spring break we're going several places around CO to skate and kayak. He's been in pool sessions all winter, and would probably love to get in on an early season river trip. I've been kayaking for ages, grew up in CO, and would be totally down to kayak it with you and run shuttle!
nicho is offline   Reply With Quote