Visiting the Sacramento area! - Mountain Buzz

Old 02-22-2014   #1

Gunnison, 81230
Paddling Since: 2005
Visiting the Sacramento area!

Hi there! I'm a class III and pretty often IV boater. I'm bringing the playboat since it's impossible to travel with a creeker I'm looking forward to go shred some ocean waves which I have never done before!!! I'm 27 respectful, happy go lucky, and am not afraid to be too proud lol If you're an easy going person I WILL get along with you. Let's go smoke some herb(DEFINITELY not a requirement lol. Boating before bowls... sometimes the other way around;-P) and shred some III maybe IV and some ocean!!! I'm going to be based out of Vacaville and need a ride since I'm flying out. I'm pretty used to Colorado manc and bigwater, so I'm down to scout what Cali's got so long as it's in my realm See you soon California! I'll be out there from March 6th to March 22nd.

wabisabimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement