Vallecito wood - Mountain Buzz

Old 06-27-2016  

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Vallecito wood

There is a log in the bunny. We were boofing it at higher water but I would not give it a go unless you are completely confident that you can send it off the flake. I would not run it under 2 feet.

The wood in the run out has also moved a couple Rapids down. It is in the 3rd or 4th class 3 rapid After finish line. Go right.

I also apologize as I may have moved the Dick rock in fuzzy bunny with my chest this evening. Sorry to everyone who liked that rock so much.

Pray for rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2016  

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Err- I meant the dick rock in paddle bitch

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz
Old 06-30-2016  

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
The wood in the run out portion below the canyon exit has been hauled out on river left and is no longer an obstruction/hazard. Thanks to Nathan Sylvain.
In regards to the Dick-Rock in Paddle Bitch; it may have moved momentarily on an atomic scale but I think it's back to it's original position. I hope JMack's ribs move back to their original position too. Remember to do the Limbo when you are about to get a dick in the ribs (or the face :0)! Get better Bro!