Unsponsored Q&A series - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-21-2011   #1

Unsponsored Q&A series

In preparation for the new series of interviews I am re-running the 2007 series. In 2007 EJ, Celliers Kruger, Trip Jennings and Shane Benedict took part in the Q&A series.

The 2007 series will be uploaded over the next few days at Unsponsored – UK Kayaking | Kayaking, canoeing and rafting

I have a few people lined up for the 2011 series, but who do you think from the kayaking world should be interviewed? What questions would you want to ask?

unsponsored is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011   #2

Westminster, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
I would like to hear an interview with Griff and hear his side of how Yakergirl bout lost her life. I would like to have an indeapth investigation and maybe some footage with Jaroldo going over that faithful day. There are still unanswered questions in the minds of the buzzards.
RandyP
Old 09-21-2011   #3

Rolf Kelley. Mike Tavares/Haley Mills combo. The guys who did the Kamchatka expedition? The Bomb Flow dudes... People who run the shit while conducting cool research or bringing attention to intriguing issues.

Some others who kayak but live multidimensional lives and have something from that which would be interesting to offer to their perspective on paddlesports....something besides the fact that they just kayak alot.
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011   #4

Nampa, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1995
Kayakers from Idaho..
Favre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #5

FC, Colorado
You should interview The Jackal of Gnar. Ask Him how He got to be such a serious Badass. The world needs to know...
Shitouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #6

some great suggestions, keep'm coming
unsponsored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #7

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
snug, carson king on that sick solo first d back in the day..
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #8

Bazzaro, Free
Paddling Since: 2020
I'd like to know what thier plans are for the future? You know retirement and such or do the vast majority of these pros just plan on driving the cost of the goods and services I purchase up while they play and I support their life style. Basicly, are they ok with being a complete waste and selling me burgers at age 50 cuz they have no skill set in the real world, no money, and their bodies are busted up?

OK. I know that a few got it going on, like EJ and such.. but really want are they planning for their futures????
dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #9
Cpt. No Scout

In a Van, Down By the River
Paddling Since: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbagkayaker View Post
. Basicly, are they ok with being a complete waste and selling me burgers at age 50 cuz they have no skill set in the real world, no money, and their bodies are busted up?
Thats so funny just because the other night I when out to eat and the local pro snowboarder from 10 years ago was serving me beer and bitching about how is he was flat broke because of medical bills on a knee rebuilt.. good stuff..
idahofloater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011   #10

Carbondale, Colorado
what kind of coolers do they use?
watermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote