Trying to reach Reed Koeneke - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-05-2005   #1

Driggs, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
Trying to reach Reed Koeneke

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Reed Koeneke? email? phone?

Thanks, SK

SarahK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2005   #2

Arvada, 80003
Paddling Since: 2002
Ya. His phone number is (303) 710-1002, and his e-mail is [email protected]. Good luck. That little bastard is a tough one to track down.
TheKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #3

And why would any female want to talk to that stright edge little boy anyway???????
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2005   #4

Arvada, 80003
Don't player hate baby. He's an inomily, thats what the ladies like cause they just don't understand it.
Old 08-08-2005   #5

ski/kayak bum
oh sarah you poor child......i am so sorry that TheKid has entered your world....please call me if you need counseling double-a-ron style (i'd put my number on here but i'm not proud of the area code).....
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #6

Driggs, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
Didn't realize what a can of worms I was opening with that one. -just wanted to get copies of some pics Reed took at a rodeo this summer. Sorry to see that "double-a-ron," among others, has nowhere to boat and must spend his free time poking his nose in other people's business and talking shit about those who actually spend more time on the water than online.

Thanks for the contact info!
SK
SarahK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #7

Yeah, take that you so-cal SOB!!!
twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #8

ski/kayak bum
Sarah K-
Oh god he has already gotten to you. Its ok the The Kid's Spell is fully reversible. If you don't believe me, here are the symptoms: being a girl fighting his battles, actually thinking The Kid can boat, trying to take a stab at his mentor (me, myself, and I), putting up with his stench, not boating up to your ability and twitching (hence mark's nickname). Also you might find yourself itching in the unmentionable places, enjoying the pain of a leopard thong, and thinking you actually won the golden WW rodeo series all from prolonged exposure (only twitch has experienced these but they might actually be symptoms). So now to help you, burn anything The Kid might have touched, antibiotics (just in case), start boating around real men like myself, and try to repress all of those painful memories of small and premature. The final step must wait until next fibArk where you will actually boat creeks instead of ditching the best boater you know to "compete" and then puss out (which is where you were headed under The Kid's spell).

I hope its not to late!!!

-aaron
Old 08-08-2005   #9

Arvada, 80003
A real man aaron. Thats a laugh. As i remember last time i boated with you, we had to stop every five hundered yards so you could empty your boat. Now i didn't say anything, but i never knew a person could be that scared on the numbers. We stoped like twenty times so you could wash the piss out of the inside of your boat! Now i have heard your story about barely surviving Gore, that was pretty burrly (in this case aka "really fucking stupid"). So i'm going to be nice here and blame this on the fact that your little pussy ass ran off to California! And that some how changed you.
Old 08-09-2005   #10

ski/kayak bum
TheKid,
alright you want to tell everyone the truth and air dirty laundry then here goes....I stopped every twenty feet on numbers because i couldn't go very long without one of your famous handjobs. for all you out there in need of a great handjob, thekid charges five bucks per lift ride and he can rub off four guys at once. I'm glad to hear you've expanded your operation to playparks. Golden were not only can you throw both ways.....I love and miss you little pig f^ck3rs....be safe the rest of the season and have fun at my fav, Gore. SarahK-dont listen to a word i've said, twitch told me thekid has a huge cock, so enjoy!!
-aaron

P.S. i've had a few runs were i didn't swim, you little punk. out play me all day but I'll stick with you on any run you want.....change your sn to skweak.