To all you Buzz newbies... - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-25-2008   #1
sj

To all you Buzz newbies...

I realize when jokes need explained they possibly missed. And I realize that the Intellectual depth here is akin to a Hooters on Friday night(not that there's anything wrong with that). However there seem to be new people to the Buzz as well as new people to Colorado on here so here goes.

Colorado use to be divided into 2 distinct regions. Denver and the rest. Or 303 and 970 if you will. It is a time honored tradition to jump in with both feet before thinking . When presented with a 303 vs 970. That's right redneks post had nothing to do with pictures. He was questioning the boating ability and the manhood of all Front Rangers. And as a whole you let him get away with it. I am embarrassed to be a 303er well until my next paycheck anyway.

The play boat thread was a 3fer as mocking whiners and trolls that missed are also time honored traditions. The 719 murks things up a bit but count was one upping redneck. Although count loses a point because the new park at Glenwood renders the M-wave obsolete. So that cuts the fun of mocking play boaters by at least half. I mean you can see the play park from the freeway how fun can giving bogus directions be. But I digress.

The 3rd element which both posts were mocking was the whinny little biatches that were so upset about the pictures this winter (you had to be here). So to all you guys posting pics keep them coming we like them. And to everyone else look for humour first. And as far as redneck<sj thinks hard then decides it's better not to make fun of undereducated overly armed people> he's a great guy. And Count lives in the Summit meaning he's in an LTR with Rosey so don't let em get ya. sj out

sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2008   #2

Leave it to a 303'er to think something needed explaining.

Just remember, the sun may rise in the 303 but it sets in the 970.

Overnout, bitches.
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #3

Indian Hills, Colorado
you live in the 303...what the hell are you talking about?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2008   #4

Eagle County, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Correction: There are two distinct regions: Colorado, and a prarie region that we captured from Kansas called the 303. 'Round these parts we call it West Kansass. We captured it because we needed an in-state place to buy furniture from Jake Jabs and build office buildings for Vail Resorts...
WhiteLightning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crane View Post
you live in the 303...what the hell are you talking about?
That's like saying just because you look like retard means you act like a retard, too.
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #6

Indian Hills, Colorado
since you live just down the road. go run rigor on your head again, maybe it will knock some sense into you.
Old 07-25-2008   #7

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
be friendly people
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #8
sj

AHHHH American Furniture Wharehouse lair of the Front Range Cougar. I explained cougar to 970 freind of mine. He said yeah we have those too. Then he introduced me to a guy named Ralph
sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #9

The 3 Zero 3, Colorado
http://www.theurbanbrain.com/denver/...cougarclip.jpg

here...kitty...kitty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj View Post
AHHHH American Furniture Wharehouse lair of the Front Range Cougar. I explained cougar to 970 freind of mine. He said yeah we have those too. Then he introduced me to a guy named Ralph
C_Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #10

Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997
I wouldn't to much about the shit count tries to dish out. I'm pretty sure he's got a small man syndrome.