Come check us out in Almont, Colorado
The Taylor is flowing great!

Parkito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2006   #2

California Canoe and Kayak Oakland California
Send a message via MSN to Parkito
Free 1/2 day kayak lesson with boat purchase even.

Sincerely,

Matt Parker
Three Rivers Paddle Shop Manager
Old 07-29-2006   #3

Pejivalle, Costa Rica
Paddling Since: 1993
junk boats

It's always like you people up in almont have no idea what colorado boating is all about. you always have junk boats that nobody wants. looks at the boats you listed: good brands, the worse boats each company make. Don't feel bad Matt, it has been that way with three rivers for as long as I can remember, I know a decade for certain. You're just carrying on the three rivers tradition.

BTW, there is a buy and sell forum on mountain buzz that this post would have been more appropriate in. You should also be using the commercial section as opposed to the community boaters forum. Boo hiss, lame.
hotchkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2006   #4

Asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 98
Why the 3 Rivers smack talk....you must have had a bad swim on the lower T or something?
bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #5

what good boats from those brands are you talking about kingpin? zg? diesel? rX? y? I can see maybe a case for the kingpin and the zg but not much else

And that is more or less the pyranna and liquid logic product line. If the shop carries boats from those companies those boats listed are the boats they are going to carry. I don't understand. Maybe an m3 should be there to make you happier.
BrianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #6

ryan,
yeah, and I'm sure your choice boat is going to get a lot of miles out here in duchense, ut, lots of hair to huck out here. sorry to call you out, but you have to be ready to take it if your gonna dish it
pauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #7

ski/kayak bum
3 rivers always took really good care of me....i've bought three boats from them...a riot turbo 52, a riot booster and a Gus, the gus and turbo were both top end boats at the time..not to mention thousands of dollars in gear......they have even let me pay boats off over time when i was poor and in school.....plus i met most of my paddling friends through that shop.....good people and good boaters......so hotchkiss, maybe a quick trip up there to refresh your memory is in order. also, sale boats probably are the left overs and not there top end stuff.....

-aaron
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006   #8

ski/kayak bum
also, i liked boating the nomad and my primary playboat is still the airhead (which i bought from CKS)......
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006   #9

California Canoe and Kayak Oakland California
Send a message via MSN to Parkito
Eat a dick Ryan!

Sincerely,

Matt Parker
Three Rivers Paddle Shop Manager
Old 07-31-2006   #10

Hey Ryan,
How is the boating on the strawberry and starvation res. these days!
Who talks smack to Parker anyways, did one of your six wives cheat on you with him????
Silvey is offline   Reply With Quote