The 6th Annual Golden Games is this weekend and it's the "Best Paddling Event in the Rockies" as nominated by Elevation Outdoors "Best of the Rockies" poll.
KAYAKING EVENTS ON FRIDAY MAY 20TH:
KAYAK EVENTS ON SATURDAY MAY 21ST"
- "PADDLE WITH THE PROS": 11AM-3PM
- "BOAT/SUP DEMOS" at Soda Lakes: 3pm-6pm
- Rocky Mountain BBQ at Soda Lakes: 7pm-9pm
KAYAK EVENTS ON SUNDAY MAY 22ND:
- "SCREAMING 1/4 MILE RACE" 11AM-2PM (The original and Marquee event of TGG!
- "FREESTYLE KAYAKING COMPETITION" 4PM-7PM
- "AFTER PARTY, AWARDS CEREMONY @ THE SPOT BAR AND GRILL(111 North Rubey Drive, Golden 80403).
- "SLALOM KAYAK RACES": 12PM-3PM
- "KAYAK TEAM RELAY RACE": 4PM-5PM
Registration is open but we're filling up quickly so please go ahead and "Register here."
We're also still seeking volunteers for all events and you can sign up for 1 2 hour assignment or several if you'd like. Please "Click here to Volunteer!"
Anyway, we're looking for a huge turnout this year and have lots of great sponsors and partners with vendor booths in our "Vendor Village." For more info and to register or signup for clinics/demos and volunteer go to our website: :: RDS ::