Thanks to everyone... - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-25-2007   #1
bkp
Butt-boater

Photographer, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Thanks to everyone...

A big THANK YOU to everyone who made the trip to Pueblo to take part in the Pueblo Chile Fest Rodeo!

Alan Ward and the Pueblo Board of Water Works were able to secure some additional flows for our event. Thanks a bunch for that!

Thanks to Confluence Watersports' Justin Hastreiter, for bringing Wavesport & Dagger demos to the park. Thanks to Bob Walker and The Edge ski paddle & pack for hosting the event and givin' away all the cool schwag!

Thanks to Raft Masters of Canon City for providing free raft rides again! You guys ROCK!

Thanks to Juls Bayci for donating the sound system we were able to use to play our river toons!

And a big thanks to all the boaters and volunteers who made the event possible. (Gary Lacy, you and your crew are there each year...thanks for your support!)

-Bryan
The Pueblo Paddlers
click on the link below for more photos...
Pueblo Boating Beta

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2007   #2
bkp
Butt-boater

Photographer, Colorado
Ooops,

I want to apologize to Confluence Watersports' Ryan Hastreiter for calling him Justin in the above post. My mistake and I will try to keep from doing that again. Sorry Ryan.

-Bryan
Old 09-25-2007   #3

Big thanks to all

I also want to put a big THANK YOU out to all who came down to Pueblo for our event on Sun.Ryan with all the new Wavesport boats you are big fun and I look forward to working with you. If you could not attend or didn't you mised another hoot. We will be hosting many more things next season and are open to any ideas boater have so if you have any thoughts on fun events we are willing to try.Thanks again and see you all next year. P.S. cut old G.H. some slack he is a great guy and is doing alot for rivers and our sport. Thanks to all Bob The Edge
snowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2007   #4

While I didn't actually participate in the events, I did bring my newbie brother down on Sunday for some practice on moving water, even got him in on his first "rescue" of the swimming canoeists

We took a break to watch part of the rodeo events and some of the other activities. Thanks to all of you for putting the event on, it was great to see the number of boats and people on that stretch of water! It was a good scene!
TimmyHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #5
bkp
Butt-boater

Photographer, Colorado
Gotta love a boat rep who knows how to make use of a couch!!! Thanks for everything Ryan! I look forward to boating with you next season and doin' some awesome events at the Pueblo Whitewater Park!
-Bryan